Wednesday, January 21, 2009

BABY!!

Baby # 3 is on the way, of course everyone already knows that because I'm already half way through the pregnancy. I wish I had pictures to post but my doctor's kind of lame and hasn't done an ultrasound yet. We did have one done at the hospital today and they put it on a DVD but I'm not aloud to see it because I don't want to know what we're having, and it says what it is on there so I can't even post that. Cody knows what it is so you can pester him about it. So that's the only exciting news we have right now, I'll try not to wait 2 months before doing this again, and maybe next time there will be pictures.

2 comments:

Tara said...

I'm so happy you blogged again!! Very exciting news, and I will have to pester Cody when I see him!

Bree said...

Yay, you found me! I'm so excited! I've tried finding you on facebook before but I never could. I can't believe you're expecting a third! I'm just so excited about all this! And your new house looks gorgeous! I'm just so giddy right now. You made my day!