It seems like just yesterday I was doing the same thing with Tyson and Kaitlyn.
Here are some new pictures of Braxton and my two favorite little helpers. Not the best pictures of Braxton but Tyson and Kaitlyn were just too cute to pass this moment up, who knows how many more I'll get.

We went in last week for his 2 week check-up and he weighed 8 pounds and was 20 inches long, so far everything looks good. He still sleeps a lot but he stays awake longer between feedings. I can't believe he's already going to be a month old. I'm so not ready to go back to work.
1 comment:
Samantha, your kids are so cute, I've always said you should have 12, I'm sure your not ready to come back to work, but you have been missed, we all can't wait til your back, Merralee
Post a Comment