On Thursday, August 13, Cody had a "little" accident with his handgun.
Here's the gun...
The Bullet Before...
The Bullet After...
What Stopped The Bullet...
Where We Found The Bullet...
What It Did To Cody's Hand...
They Tried To Save His Finger...
But They Couldn't So Here's What It Looks Like Right Now.
This has taught us to not take anything for granted. I think that it has brought us closer together as a family and Cody and I personally. We realize how lucky we are and know that someone is looking out for us. If the gun had been pointed just a little more to the left Cody could have lost his whole hand or we could have lost Tyson. It just goes to show how when you're too comfortable with something it can all go wrong in an instant. I love my family so much and I realize how close I came to losing part of it.

1 comment:
Oh my gosh! How terrifying! I'm glad everyone's okay though...relativly speaking.
Post a Comment