Monday, November 1, 2010

Tyson's Birthday

My baby isn't a baby anymore, that's such a sad thought.  Tyson turned 5 this year and I can't believe how much he's changed.  He's so smart and I have no idea where he comes up with some of his stuff.  He makes me so proud, he's such a good kid (most of the time) and he loves to help me no matter what I'm doing.  He amazes me every day, he had to have 2 more teeth pulled recently and our dentist gives tokens to the kids whenever they come in.  Well Tyson talked him into giving him 4 tokens when he pulled his teeth and when he went to get his prizes he made sure he got something for his sister and he wanted to get his brother something but they didn't have anything that he wouldn't choke on so the nurses gave Tyson a special toy to give to Braxton.  I love that he thinks of his brother and sister all the time.  Even when he has to go to the eye doctor and they don't come with us, he makes sure that he talks them into giving him extra treats to take to his brother and sister.  What a sweetie.  I love you, Tyson.


No comments: