Six years. Time goes by too fast.
We were blessed with such a beautiful little girl 6 years ago and she is growing up to be such a sweet young lady. She has the kindest heart, always giving hugs to anyone. Most days she is my biggest helper and she absolutely loves being a big sister. She is so smart (which she gets from me). She is also quite the social girl, (I'm not sure where that comes from) she has so many friends at school that I can't keep track of them. She also has a little attitude somedays, (some people say that comes from me too but I like to think it's from her dad) and I don't know if I will make to bedtime but somehow we always get through it. I am learning to have patience with her. I love this little girl and I hope that as she grows up we will be as close as my mom and I are.
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment