Saturday, January 30, 2010

Cursed?

Cody thinks we might be cursed, or at least this house and here's his reasoning.  We bought this house in October of 2008 then in January of 2009 I had to have an emergency appendectomy, April of 2009 Cody had gall bladder surgery, then we had Braxton in May (that's not a bad thing we're just going down the line here).  August 2009 Cody lost his finger, then we had a break until January of this year.  Kaitlyn fell off the couch and had this huge goose egg on her forehead a couple of weeks ago and now Tyson fell over the 15 foot high wall railing thing on our stairs, he's fine, his back was sore for a couple days.  Is there really anything else that can happen (knock on wood)?  Cody thinks we need to sell before something worse happens, but I wonder if we were meant to buy it so that we could have the support we've had from our ward.  I don't think we could have made it through any of it without them, what do you think?

1 comment:

Hogan's Hacienda said...

Samantha, just think of all the fun nicknames we've been able to come up with throughout all of this, Captain Kersplat, Cody the Sleezstack, and so on. Sometime you'll be able to laugh at all this, I'm just glad nothing worse has happened with these pretty big accidents, you have such a cute family, enjoy them while they're little they'll be big _____ before you know it!!!