Kaitlyn doesn't want Braxton to touch any of her stuff from the Easter Bunny, sometimes she's a little stingy, guess she really is a lot like me.
They all got swimming suits, thanks to Toni for this idea, now I get to hear "when can we go swimming?" everyday, how will I ever repay you?
Our little princess on her princess scooter, she was so excited to get this, she makes me very nervous when she's on it, she doesn't have very good control, especially when she backs up.
They seemed to have been very happy with the day overall and they played outside most of the time so not only were they very tired that night, my house was still clean!
Random pics of the kids, they are such little cheesers, and little miss Kaitlyn has to be the center of attention, I was trying to get one of the two boys and she just jumped right in front of them. Also, I love my new couch, now if I could just keep my children from jumping on it so it stays nice.
1 comment:
Haha! Ur kids are soooo cute!! SO CUTE! I think Braxton looks like a mini Zach... of course I haven't seen Zach for years so what do I know? :)
Post a Comment